I feel like I'm in withdrawal...we went to Cultus Lake with the trailer. Usually I can access the internet with no problem but they were having problems with the new system they've installed so that we can get the internet from anywhere in the park...not just at the clubhouse. I had pulled a muscle in my back so had trouble taking my computer to the clubhouse. From Cultus we went to Beachwood...stopped at Northwood Casino for our $2 buffet on the way. BW hasn't joined the 21st century and doesn't have internet access. Thought we would go to the NACO park to access the internet there but there were too many people at BW whom we haven't seen for quite some time so I'm afraid we did too much socializing!!!! Sure a lot more people in the parks this time of year. For most of our friends this was their first time out camping this year...it's about our 4th or 5th time out since January! It's either they don't know how to enjoy winter camping or they're saner than we are...not sure which????
We were anxious to see how our awning works in the rain, but we were gone 11 nights and only had rain one night...and we didn't have our awning out...go figure!! Usually we're not hoping for rain. We did get a chance to put the awning out and wash it off with a hose...that worked good and it drains well, so it should work in the rain as well ...what a relief!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment