We watched the news last night. All sorts of cold temperature records were set over the weekend...no wonder I kept thinking it was cold!!! Since we bought the new trailer we haven't had an outside thermometer. I keep trying to get one but they always seem to be out of stock...I miss not having one. This morning when we woke up it was nice and sunny. I hated the idea of hooking up and heading home but we did. Got home, unpacked the trailer and had some lunch. When we went out to put the trailer into the shop it started to rain...perfect timing!!!!
My Aunt and Uncle from out of town are over at Mom's so we went over for a quick visit. Showed Uncle F the pictures of the fish spawning in Frostt Creek then came home and got ready to go to our bible study. I'll post the fish pictures first chance I get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment