Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bird Rescue

Yesterday the wireless internet at the adult lodge kept cutting me off the internet so we drove over to the family clubhouse and got on fine there. As I was posting my blog a bird flew over my head...he'd gotten trapped indoors so B opened the door and we herded the bird out to fly away.

It was so nice and sunny this morning and there was no cold breeze so we decided to go up and soak in the hot tub...it was nice!! Went back to the trailer for lunch then I went to the clubhouse for the craft session. Yesterday we made 3D cards and started an Easter Centerpiece. Today I finished the centerpiece. There are a lot of people in the park who live in their rigs full time and just go from park to park or work in a park for several months at a time. I can see how they how they get hooked on it. Today my "housework" consisted of shaking out the mats, sweeping the floor, taking out the garbage and B dumped the holding tanks...half an hour and the housework is done!!!

Does anyone know why it gets so hot in the desert during the day then so cold at night???? Been thinking about that and I wonder if it's because there isn't enough moisture in the ground to hold the heat...kinda the same principle as a microwave???

No comments:

Post a Comment