Today we went to visit some friends of ours from Richmond. They have a vacation home not far from where we're camped. Had a lovely visit with them then went to Sam's Town.
On Tuesdays they have a special promotion for the "young at heart"...aka seniors...movies are $3. We wanted to see Avatar but they had the 3D version as well; so for an extra $3 we got to see it in 3D...imagine, $12 for both of us to see a 3D movie!!! I'm not usually into those kinds of movies but B really likes them so I thought I'd "be nice to him"...what do you know I really enjoyed it, especially the little jelly-fish like things floating around and the hammer-head rhinos taking on the "bad" guys!
Sunny and hot here...about 24 this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, you're only young once - enjoy every minute of it.
ReplyDelete