We've been at Birch Bay and the other night we went to Silver Reef Casino for seafood night. Since June is the month of both of our birthdays, we got a ticket before we went for dinner. When I handed the girl the bill, she looked at it and the tickets and said, "Happy Birthday, have a good day!"
We left Birch Bay Tuesday and headed up to Cultus Lake Thousand Trails. On the way we went past Northwood Casino so just HAD to stop and have the $2 buffet...it was good, as usual. Checked into Cultus and when I went up to report our site # I got talking to the ranger. The subject of age and birthdays came up and we were both amazed that not only are we born on the same day but the same year as well!!!! She was born in Ontario and I was born in B.C. How wierd is that???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment