Sunday, October 3, 2010

Canasta

I haven't had my computer hooked up for a couple of days. Hubby built me a new computer stand for my lap top...now things don't go dancing all over the place when I want to print something!! Sure a lot better than the wobbly card table!!!

We also had a couple of fun days gadding about. Thursday we went down to Northwood casino to cash in our "free" money coupons and have the $3 pizza, pasta, baked potato (and other stuff) buffet. The machines were good to us that day and we actually came out a few dollars ahead and paid for our dinner to boot!

Friday we went to the Dr. so B could get his stitches out, came home, had lunch then went out to #2 daughter's with some stuff for her. Extra bonus...the grandkids had a professional day today so we got to see them. Came home ate dinner (quickly) then went to our friends' place and learned how to play canasta...it'll probably take a few more times to remember everything and learn how to keep score but it was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a busy week so far. Congrats on bringing home money, I've never had the honor of doing that but I hear it is more enjoyable than losing. Once you get canasta down pat I'll have to come over and play with you. In Westbank I used to play with a couple of friends regularly, but that goes back 26 yrs so the rules are long gone.
    See you Sunday..

    ReplyDelete