On Saturday, Michael's had a big blowout sale on Cricut cartridges...the price worked out to something like "buy 1 get 5 free". Now tell me, how was I ever supposed to resist a sale like that??? I now have 6 new cartridges and NO TIME to try them all out...I have barely used the cartridge I got with the machine or the one #1 daughter got me for Christmas. I was thinking I should put them in a cupboard, then take one out for Valentine's Day, one at Easter and so on, but knowing me I probably wouldn't have the will power to leave them in the cupboard for that long! Ahhh, the problems we create for ourselves!
Saturday evening we got together with 6 friends to see a movie about a missionary who was kidnapped and how he escaped. Good movie and we had a great time visiting.
Last night B and I watched the movie "Grey Owl" starring Pirece Bronson. We'd bought the DVD a while back and hadn't watched it yet. It's based on a true story which takes place in the 1930's and 40's in the Canadian wilderness. What was really neat was the old movie clips you could opt to watch about the "real" Grey Owl. One of the clips showed the King and Queen with their young daughters, Princess Elizabeth and Princess Margaret Rose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment