Sunday, April 28, 2013

My computer was delivered.  I plugged it in and was doing fine till I tried to connect to the wireless internet...couldn't find the right spots to click on so phoned my friend.  We went up there and it was a learning curve for him as well since he's never worked on Windows 8.  We did get some things figured out and now I find I have to also get used to a new keyboard...keep hitting the wrong keys and have to really look for things like the delete key!  I did figure out Skype and talked to my cousin and I've set up some "favorites", so I think I'm doing quite well!!!

Yesterday we went to our oldest grand daughter's ukulele concert and it was fabulous!!!!  She and her dad (he works on the sound board for the concert) had to stay for the evening concert so our daughter and the other 3 grandkids went back to their place, ordered Chinese food and had a feast while we visited.  My sister had given me some clothes for the youngest and C had so much fun trying on all the clothes...she was so impressed with them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment