We've been home from our little get-away just over a week now, but it feels like months!!! We parked the trailer in the driveway to give us more room so we could start cleaning the garage...got a feeling the trailer is going to be out for quite some time!!! Been filling up our garbage and recycling bins each week and took a truckload of stuff to the recycling depot as well. We've also been busy selling stuff on Craig's List and I'm still giving away canning jars...I swear those things multiply whenever I turn my back!!!! Getting excited about moving but we have to sell this place and I'm not sure whether to pray it sells fast because we probably won't be finished cleaning it out, but it would be nice to know when we'll be able to move....oh well, deal with it however it comes!!
We have done some fun things in the midst of all the work. Yesterday we went to our church's Street Party which was really fun and today after the service we had a lasagna lunch which was really good. It's also such a blessing to get the love and support of our friends!! Thank you everyone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment