We've packed up so much of the stuff in our house that I not only have no pots or pans to cook in but nothing to eat it with either!! We took our travel trailer out of the garage and parked it in the front driveway. Two nights ago we slept in our old house, next night we slept in our new house and last we slept in the trailer....I'm getting to the point that I never know where I am when I wake up during the night!!!
With all that's going on, my brain is totally fried!!! Yesterday I wanted to stock the trailer fridge so that we can "live" in it while finishing packing up the old house. There was a 2 dozen egg carton in the house fridge. It was too big to put in the trailer fridge so I took the egg out but....now I can't find it!!! Who knows where it might be????
Hubby was cleaning out one of his drawers and he found $20, then he found some more money...that was good! He gave me some papers to shred. One envelope was too big to fit in the shredder so I ripped it in half....what's that????...looks like money...sure enough it was a 20 and two 5's. Guess I'll have to tape them back together and take them to the bank....good job I didn't shred them...would have been a much harder job to tape them back together!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment