Friday, February 20, 2009

Lord, Please Grant me Patience

It's been eleven days since we got home from La Conner...seems like a month or more!!! The weather has been so nice both my husband and I are getting itchy feet and wanting to get our trailer out of the garage and on the road but there's been too many appointments, meetings, bible studies, dinners and lunches with friends and other fun things. I was looking at the calendar and and it looks like we'll be in the clear to take off to Beachwood for 4 nights, home for 3 nights then off to Cultus Lake to spend Spring Break with 4 of our grandkids. Sure looking forward to that...only problem is, it won't be able to happen for two more weeks. At least I'll have time to take my camera in to get fixed. I phoned Canon the other day and got the address of the repair place and they also told me that even though my camera is 5 years old, they're covering it under warrenty...yeah...now to stay patient until we can go!

No comments:

Post a Comment