Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sunny Saturday

Woke up this morning and it was sunny, or least not pouring rain as was forcast, so we decided to go visit our good friends C&J. We've been trying to get out to see them since Christmas and just couldn't seem to connect. Had a wonderful visit and even managed to exchange our Christmas gifts! Better late than never! At the rate we were going I thought we'd be exchanging these gifts Christmas 2009! J went out in the garden and pulled some carrots for me...she'd left them in the ground and they were a bit muddy and wet when she pulled them but I took them home, cleaned and cooked them for supper...were they ever sweet and tasty!!!!

On the way home we stopped to see #2 daughter, son-in-law and grandkids. The grandkids were playing a really neat video game that was very educational...I even learned some stuff about archer fish!! Picked up our wet/dry vac, hose etc that we'd left there last week. It was nice to take a day and enjoy our friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment