Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday Sunshine

Today we drove out to #2 daughter's to deliver some stuff I had for them and to get hugs and kisses from the grandkids!!! It was W's birthday while we were away so I gave him his birthday present. A friend of ours has invented a card/spelling game and I've been helping him with it. Took one out to W for his birthday present. He thought it was neat to get a game that isn't being sold in stores yet!! I told him we'd play it next time we go camping together.

It was such a beautiful sunny day for a drive today, but we had to get home so we can watch the hockey game. Our son-in-law has to entertain a client tonight. We felt sorry for him until he told us he was entertaining the client by taking him to the hockey game...some people have real hard jobs!!!!

1 comment:

  1. By the looks of the score he may wish he'd stayed home and played cards - but the game isn't over yet.... (X your fingers)

    D. changed his guitar strings today, I have a coiled fine wire in my purse for you. I'll be in library tomorrow so come see me if I don't get out before you have to leave.

    ReplyDelete