My friend W gave me this cooker which is really interesting...only problem is the instructions are in German and I don't know any German...oh well...nothing ventured, nothing gained. The cooker consists of a shallow bottom pan, which you fill with water. The second part has a hose coming out of the bottom and it goes over the first pan. Inside the second part is a perforated liner into which you put fruit. Put it on the stove and as it cooks juice comes out the hose and runs into the bottle you have ready for it. I cut up a bunch of apples that had fallen off our transparent apple tree and put them in the cooker....what do you know??? It worked great! I got 1 3/4 quarts of juice then I let the apples cool a bit and put them through the colander and made a big bowl of applesauce.
Beside the cooker you can see one of the chocolate zuchinni cakes, which we just had to try to see if it turned out good...the rest all got wrapped up and put into the freezer before we started testing them as well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment