This is quite the heat wave we're having. We broke the record for the highest temp set at Vancouver Airport on Wed then broke that record again yesterday. The previous record was set in August 1960...it's scary, but I remember that day vividly! I went upstairs, laid on my bed and thought it was sure hot. The radio was on THE "in station" C-FUN and the anouncer said it was 91 degrees...of course we were in faranheit at that time! All the teens listened to C-FUN and especially to the DJ Red Robinson.
Wednesday night we were invited to #1 daughter's for a swim in their pool...Heavenly!!! Cooled us down nicely. Last night we couldn't go for another swim so I had a long COLD bath. This morning we have the nice cool breeze that we almost always have here so it is rather pleasant. I've got the windows open and the fans on to get the house cooled down because it's supposed to get hot again this afternoon. Better get off the computer so I can go out and pick some blueberries to have on our ice cream tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment