Sunday, June 27, 2010

Great Friends

Yesterday (Saturday) my friend D and I were working on a puzzle when I heard an odd noise and thought I heard someone call my name. I looked but didn't see anyone but wondered, "Could that be R (a friend who likes playing jokes on people)?" Sure enough, next thing I felt is someone tickling my back...it was R! He and his wife drove up to visit with us and all the other friends they have up here...they're also members of Thousand Trails and spend a lot of time in this park, so he knows almost everyone!!! We had a great visit with them and they stayed and had dinner with us, then we went over to M & S's rig and had coffee and butter tarts for dessert.

This morning is B's birthday. We were just finishing breadfast when M & S came over carrying two mini cupcakes, one had a candle. S light the candle and they entered our trailer singing Happy Birthday...it was so sweet!!

It rained really hard here today but we did go and get some strawberries and raspberries then stopped at the local deli and got some head cheese and sausage rolls (B LOVES sausage rolls) We came back to the trailer and had lunch. Hopefully the rain will stop and things will brighten up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi RV Diva,I am sure you got all the messages about the BBQ on saturday at John's 3:00 pm just in case here is another message.will be nice to see you both if you can make it.A.E

    ReplyDelete