Sunday, July 11, 2010

Grandma'd Out???

Our daughter and the 4 grandkids came to Cultus on Sunday with their trailer so we've been having a great time. Friday, B and I went and picked up the youngest granddaughter A and brought her here...she'll stay with us in our trailer. She was so excited to be able to be camping with her cousins, she talked the whole way to the campsite...I've never heard anyone talk so much!!! In the hot weather the pool here was full constantly so we went down to the creek and played in the icy cold water there...you sure cool off fast there and the kids had a ball digging ditches, building dikes and throwing rocks! Our son-in-law also came out Friday night to spend the weekend with S and the kids.

This morning S came over and said she was had to take L to the hospital and could we look after the kids, cats and dog, and make breakfast for the kids. Of course! All of a sudden instead of cooking for 3 I'm cooking for 7. We no sooner got breakfast over with when A's parents came to pick her up. The plan was they'd have lunch with us...so I was back in the kitchen making lunch, seems I was there a lot today, but we had fun and when S&L got back from the hospital we found out he has kidney stones, so he's on some strong medications which means he can't drive or go to work for probably a week...kind of a painful way to get a holiday!! I'm just thankful that he's okay. Boy is our trailer ever quiet now that A has gone and I even got a chance to come up and post on my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment