Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Voice from the Past

Yesterday evening I decided to go for a walk around the park and see how full it is...it's full!!! As I was walking someone asked me if I used to teach at Connaught???? I said yes, I worked for parks and rec and used to teach pre-school. It turns out I had him and his two sisters in my classes, he's now 38 married with 3 little girls and has a membership in Thousand Trails. I was shocked that he would recognize me after all these years...I must have made quite the impression on him!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he really must have a good memory! We came out to the trailer on Tuesday morning, couldn't take another day of the heat at home. I'm going to stay here until it cools down in town again, if it takes to the end of August - so there !! Don's had to go back in at least every 2nd day because of meetings, so the cats and watering are taken care of. I have to go in for blood tests on the 14th and to have the day surgery on my arm on the morn. of the 15th, then back to the trailer I go.

    ReplyDelete