Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Early Christmas Presents

On Friday we went to Michael's and they had the Cricut cutters on sale reg. $269.99 on for $69.99...think the Canadian store was matching the US store's Black Friday sale because last year they were on sale in the States for that price, but by the time I got there they were all gone. B was with me and said for that price I had to get it and that it would be my Christmas present from him...I wasn't about to argue. When I went through the check out they gave me 3 $5 gift cards (plus the usual fistful of coupons they always give you). The $5 cards had to be used this week but you only had to spend $5 to cash in the gift card and you could only use one card per customer. The hard part was finding something for $5 and it couldn't be a clearence item. B came with me and between the two of us and two trips there (good thing Michael's is close) I managed to cash in all 3 coupons and got some lovely cardstock to make more cards!

Saturday my daughter told me that Mark's Workwarehouse was having a "friends and family" sale...20% off everything from 5pm to 11pm. Had a quick supper, rushed up there and we got B 2 pair of jeans and 2 polo shirts...Merry Christmas...here's your present! From the store we went straight up to our friends J&H and played canasta. H & I were partners against the guys. They were whomping us the first 4 hands but the last hand was fantastic and we totally lambasted them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment