Finally, we got all the Christmas stuff, taken down, boxed up and stowed away till next year. I cleaned out a bunch of the boxes and threw away the stuff that is too old or that we don't use anymore...in doing so we eliminated two boxes...still have lots though. Every year I try to double check that I haven't missed anything before the boxes get stored away. Thought I was doing good this year, but no sooner were the boxes put away and I found a trivet grandson C made us a couple years ago...guess I'll have to put it in a drawer till next Christmas!
We got a several inches of wet snow last night, but it was melting by this morning. Our neighbours have a tent-like cover over their 5th wheel...guess the weight of the snow proved too much for it...today it had several bends and twists in it that aren't supposed to be there. It's times like this when I'm so thankful our trailer is snug and dry in the shop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today I put the last of my decorations into the Christmas bin. You beat me!
ReplyDelete