Friday, December 1, 2017
Christmas Lights and Cake
We went to our granddaughter's Wind Symphony concert tonight. Really enjoyed her concert. Afterwards 2 of our grandsons came and stayed overnight for 2 nights. They were very helpful. C and I worked on tweaking my computer...he knows so much more about these things than I do! C & W both helped us put up our Christmas lights and we watched a 3D video on our big screen TV....and all I had to do was feed them...mind you with teen-aged boys, that's a full time job...but I loved it! I had made a cake with apricots on the bottom, cake layer then pudding/cool whip layer. I told the boys that Papa didn't care for the apricots so they didn't have to eat them. C looked at me and said, "Grandma, you've never made a cake I didn't like!". With that they proceeded to finish off the cake in the time they were here! Certainly enjoyed their company!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment