Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Canada Day

Happy Canada Day everyone...hope you all had fun and managed okay in the heat!!  As for me, I spent the day working with my sister and cleaning up a bunch of stuff at my Mother's house...It'll be nice to sell it and finally settle her estate.  We worked there yesterday as well but in the late afternoon I came home and had a cold shower and hubby and I went to our son and daughter-in-law's for a bar-b-qued salmon dinner...it was to celebrate our birthdays.  Our son got himself a little greenhouse so we had a fresh salad made from lettuce he grew.  He's really enjoying the greenhouse and my Mom would have been so proud of him....one thing she always wanted and never managed to get was a greenhouse!!!

The other thing our son and daughter-in-law did this winter was re-vamp their furnace and put in a heat pump.  Their house was so nice and cool!!!  At our house we almost always get a lovely breeze so with the skylights and doors open it's quite pleasant, but yesterday the breeze was non-existent so now I wish I had a heat pump!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment