The phone's been ringing off the wall, well actually the counter. Yesterday we were waiting to hear if that last offer was accepted or rejected. Our eldest daughter called in the morning...no...we still haven't heard anything (I'm not sure who is more antsy...her or us???) Then the realtor called and said the offer was rejected and she was coming down so we could do up a written offer and she would present it to the owners tomorrow afternoon. In the middle of writing the offer our daughter called back, so I told her I'd call her later. The realtor left but had left her briefcase downstairs, so I called her. She called back after making arrangements for her husband to stop in today and pick it up.
Our daughter was down this morning to pick some blueberries, zucchini and some beans. Then the realtor's husband came and got the briefcase. Still haven't heard anything....waiting....then the phone rings and the realtor congratulates us on getting the house...the owners even threw in a couple of extras into the contract for us!!!!! Yeah!!!! We've got 48 hours to list our house for sale so she's coming down tomorrow afternoon to do that paperwork. Now we've got to start clearing out junk and start packing....what did we get ourselves into???? :) :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment