Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy/Sad

We've been up at Cultus Lake in our trailer the past 4 nights.  Our daughter and 3 of the grand kids were there in their trailer as well, then our son-in-law came up after work on Friday so we sat around the campfire and made smores.  We weren't supposed to come home till Tuesday but something came up and we had to come home.  I was really disappointed about leaving early but when we got home I found out that one of my aunts passed away yesterday, so now I'm glad I could be home to support my uncle and cousin.  It was strange because as we were driving home I had thought about the time my aunt showed me what a kohlrabi was and gave me one out of her garden.  I planted some for several years...then I get home and find out she's passed away!!!

Our oldest grand daughter wasn't camping this time because she's in Halifax with the Langley Ukulele Ensemble playing in a military tattoo.  Our daughter has been getting pictures and videos from them and posting them on FaceBook....check it out!

While at Cultus we also got to spend a couple of days with my cousin J....we had such a good visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment