Friday, August 23, 2013
Happy Anniversary
It was 49 years ago yesterday that we exchanged wedding vows. WOW where has the time gone???? So how did we spend the day? Well, B took the truck in for service then went to his Men's Group which meets every Thursday then got a ride back to the truck and waited and waited and waited for them to finish it. I went to the lawyers with my sister and cousin to sign all the papers to finish up the sale of Mom and Dad's place. Sure lots of papers to sign! Then we decided to go for Dim Sum. I really appreciate it when I can go for Dim Sum because B doesn't care for it and I never know what to order, so I only get to go when I'm with others. Even though we were nostalgic about selling the family home and ending that era of our lives, it was nice spending time with my sister and cousin. Came home did more packing and dejunking then later in the evening B and I went out for Greek food. Tried a new place. It wasn't fancy but the food sure tasted good! Happy Anniversary Love!!!...next year's the BIG one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment