Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Where Did All the Junk Come From???
Still on our clean up campaign. I've been sorting my canning jars...couldn't believe how many jars I have, but then realized that I got some from my Mother-in-Law when she passed away then from my Aunt then even more from my Mom...plus all the ones I've been collecting over the years as well. Years ago I did a LOT of canning but now that it's just the two of us we don't use that much. I packed up some of each size of jar plus some old jars that were used when I was a little girl helping my Mom can cherries, pears or fish that I just couldn't part with! Today we took a load of stuff up the recycling depot which included at least 4 boxes of jars and a whole lot of other stuff that B's been getting rid of. There's still lots of jars in my canning room so I put out the word to the Mom's group at our church that I've got lots of jars if any of them are interested in canning. I hate to recycle them if someone can use the them, but whatever I can't give away will definitely get recycled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment