Thursday, August 15, 2013

I Can See the Floor!

Tuesday a guy from an antique store came down to see what we had to sell.  It was weird...things I thought he'd want, he didn't want but my old baby bathtub that was chipped and leaking he bought, then he spied a small gas drum and a homemade wooden box and the old fire grate we used to use in the upstairs fireplace, but wasn't interested in antique dressers or books or old 78, 45 or 33 1/3 records...whatever???  He did get a bunch of stuff and loaded it into his van.

Yesterday a lady from a daycare came and I gave her a bunch of my old pre-school stuff and craft stuff I had used when the grandkids were smaller.  The plastic doll house we'd picked up for free one Christmas now has a new home.  Now I can actually see the floor in my craft room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment